Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

30 June 2008

How Time Flies...

I found some old pics from 2 summers ago, when Alex was just 6, Leah was turning 4, and Celeste was 7 months. I love reminiscing with past pictures, and since I wasn't blogging then, I didn't share them much- so here you have it, some cuties from 2 years ago...

This was at a water park that we LOVE!! It is up near my parent's boat, and we went there for Leah's 4th birthday in 2006.


This water park was just torn down this year and re-built, but we enjoyed it for FREE!! (Thanks to our good friends, who gave us complimentary passes!!)


Look at that bald head!! This is at the Lake for our family weekend that we do every summer! Check out those rolls!! She was a chubby!



This is at the pool at my parent's marina- her first trip there- she was a water baby from the beginning! She can still wrinkle her nose like that!


This is us at the zoo- my kids love the zoo- maybe they should stay!!

This was the first time Celeste stood up on her own- see the chubby legs that are holding her up!
Leah so loves the water!

Mommy and Celeste at the zoo- she loved the goats at the petting zoo!

This is at the Prehistoric Forest, where we went to make Alex happy!

Thank goodness we didn't take Celeste- she may have been scared, but Alex and Leah were blissfully happy!

Alex learned to ride his bike that summer- now it's Leah's turn to ride!

My last post was about June flying by me...I remember these like they were yesterday...time really does go by, and so we must slow down so we can see these moments before they pass us by! That is my goal- I am really working on it!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What cute pictures!!! I had forgotten how chubby Celeste was! You can really tell in those pictures- love the nose wrinkle too! :) You are right- I can't believe how fast time flies! I really wish it would slow down a bit. I love my kids being small and I know I will miss this later.

Es Wells said...

oh, my---how cute they all are! Don't you wish they would just stop growing!

The Cochran Family said...

This is how I remeber you, b/c this is when we met and got to know eachother...the hair and all! So cute. It looks like Leah has a 6 pack! :) I know what you mean about that seeming so recent!!! I have moved 2 times since then and it still seems recent! I love Leah's bikini and I need to post Ryan's baby chub pictures and you will NOT feel alone..it's so cute though. You always have your girls dressed so cute!

Isaac said...

I was about Alex's age when he was riding his bike.