Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

11 June 2008

Ups and Downs...

Okay, so after yesterday and the day before, I was hopeful today would be better....and it is...on some levels...even last night was good when Alex's team got their first win!! Alex got 4 hits and scored 4 runs! It was a great game. As for today...
-Alex had his last day of Red's camp!

Alex and his buddy Sam get to meet Former Red's 1st Baseman, Dave Collins! They are very excited!

The boys each got 4 tickets to a Red's game and 2 tickets to the Red's Hall of Fame!

One of the team coaches signs Alex's shirt- and hat!

All of the men there autograph his hat and shirt- so cool!

-The girls and I went to the water fountain park again with our friends, the Boothe's and the Brody's. It was fun as usual!

Another hot day in the sun!

Celeste steps a little closer today...but still never enters the fountain area!

Leah soaks it all up!

How cute is she?!

-So, 2 good things, but when we returned home, we found Daddy in bed with yet another fever! This time it is nearly 102 degrees! He is not doing well, and is still in bed. I feel terrible for him- he has no idea what is wrong with him, but he just keeps getting fevers and then when they break he gets convulsing chills and then repeats over and over again. Tomorrow I am going to call the doctor.

-The house is coming undone throughout all of this! I haven't made it to the grocery this week, Alex has another game tomorrow night, Dana and I both have meetings tonight that we obviously won't be able to make, and the days just keep coming! When it rains, it pours, right?!

3 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

I am SO sorry...sounds like you guys are not doing too well...does Dana need a blessing?!?!?

I have a major sunburn right now but if you need help with the kids or with anything let me know!

Amanda B. said...

Yikes- so sorry about Dana- I am glad you are calling the DR- he sounds really sick and may need meds. Keep us posted.

At least you had some fun in the sun! The fountains look fun. Alex's camp sounds incredible! Hang in there!

Home Management Group said...

So sorry to hear about the illnesses. I had no idea. The kids have kept me from the computer this week!