Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

22 June 2008

Pool Pics...

While we were visiting Alicia and her family, we went swimming at a pool of her friends'. It was a very nice pool, with a hot tub too! The weather was much warmer than I anticipated, and though I sun screened Leah, she got a little redder than I hoped. She is fine- thankfully she tans easily like me! Here are some cute pics of the girls in the pool...
Leah loved the slide, and all thanks go to Morgan for willingly catching her in the water while I sat on the side chatting with Lish!
Lish teaches Leah how to swim- can you see her cheeks puffed while she tries to hold her breath?!
Celeste loved the baby slide, and went down again and again, but only I could catch her, so I got a total arm workout!
Lish's friend, Melissa (who goes on our shopping trip) has 2 daughters that swam too!
Leah and Morgan in the hot tub!
This is pretty much where Celeste stayed- on the shallow steps, which was fine with me.
Leah just can't get enough of the sun and fun.
This isn't the best picture, but this is a cicada- one of the most disgusting creatures to ever fly! They are in full force this season there! They are everywhere, literally, and they just fly into you and though they don't bite or sting, they can pinch! They are huge and gross and we spent probably 90% of our time flicking them off of us, or killing them as we walked- so gross!
This is Celeste totally crashed after our fun time at Alicia's house! I think we broke her fun button! (That is my dad's way of saying that it was too much fun!!) I agree, what do you think?!

8 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

aww that looks like so much fun! Swimming must burn lots of calories b/c it "breaks our kids fun buttons!" thats a really cute saying!

I am Laura said...

That looks like so much fun. Last picture = precious. We had lots of cicadas last year. They are so gross. I had never seen them before so I was fascinated with them.

Amanda B. said...

sooooo cute- sooooo fun! Love the one of celeste asleep on the couch- you know it has been a good day when that happens! Those cicadas are soooo gross- I agree- they don't bite or do anything- they are just big and nasty! Yuck! Glad you had a good day! I LOVE summer!

Emilee said...

awwwwwm to cute! Celeste was so cute in nursey yesturday. i just love ur kids clothes. awwww, so cute!
Em!

Tina said...

The pictures look like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Let's pick a date in July to go to the temple!

Home Management Group said...

Glad you gals had such a great time!

Abbey said...

Wish I had a pool like that in my backyard.

Suzanne said...

You can never have too much fun in a pool. I hope to have one in my backyard someday!