Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

23 June 2008

The Many Faces of Celeste

Celeste is not camera shy- I am sure by now you know that since I have many pics of her hamming it up for me! But in these new collages, see if you notice any differences in her hamminess-

Here's the first one...
And here, the next day, is the second one...


It is very apparent to me, so in case you can't tell....in the first one she is perfectly clean, hair up in a cute ponytail, cheesy posed grin...and in the second, filthy, filthy dirty at the park, hair completely disheveled, and happy non posed grin! She was head to toe dirt from the ball diamond dirt! AND she loved it!!

And I thought she was just like me...obviously not right in the second set of pics!! The first one, definitely! Still, she is just too fun!

9 comments:

Abbey said...

Got to love your littlr ham. I didnt even notice the dirt, just her big eyes!

Lauri said...

Such a pretty girl! And I dig those sun glasses.

everyday katie said...

Kids change so fast at that age...she hardly looks like the same girl that we left behind in January. The only thing that hasn't changed...she's still as cute as ever.

everyday katie said...

Kids change so fast at that age...she hardly looks like the same girl that we left behind in January. The only thing that hasn't changed...she's still as cute as ever.

I am Laura said...

You dress her so cute. What a sweetie.

Jamie said...

She looks more relaxed in the "dirty" pictures!!! haha She's definately in her element playing outside in the dirt! That's why kids love Uncle John's farm!

Es Wells said...

She is so sweet. can't wait to see her again!

Amanda B. said...

actually, I didn't get the difference other than not having sunglasses in the second one. :) Kids and dirt just go together... :)

Suzanne said...

She is too cute no matter how you look at her!! It is amazing how dirty kids can get and don't mind one single bit.