Leah had rehearsal today - her recital is actually next Saturday, but I could only video today, so this is what you get! The lights on the stage are so bright, so she is a bit washed out (though she did have on some blush and lip gloss!). I was fairly close to the stage, but it is still a little farther than I hoped. Nonetheless, she was so cute, as were her dancemates- this was her 2nd year of tap, and next year she wants to do tumbling! So fun! I think she will be an excellent tumbler, since she is tiny and quite flexible, but we shall see- her least favorite part of dance is the stretching!! Little does she know how much more stretching tumbling requires! She is happy though, because she will still have the same dance teacher!
*******note that the video would go here, but I can't get it to upload, so for now, here is the pic of her on stage- when I figure it out, it will eventually replace this space!!************Since we were on a "date", I took her to dinner, wherever she chose, and she chose McDonalds!! Of all places, seriously...I begged for Bob Evans, but no, she wanted "all white-meat chicken nuggets and apple dippers with caramel!" She saw that on a commercial and has been begging ever since- so, that is where we spent our meal! She was so cute, in her dance costume, that the manager gave her ice cream - "since she is so cute"! I know you agree- you would've given her free ice cream too, right?!


8 comments:
See this is why you-I want to have a girl!!! Rub it in...no J/K! I totally feel you on the Mcdonnald thing...please anywhere but there! Oh well, whatever floats there boat. :)
I just love her outfit! Mcdonalds! Yeah, I would of choose that when I was her age! Yesturday in nursey was fun, thanks for helping out, and making my first day even more fun!
Em!
I am dying to see the video. I love watching kids perform dance routines.
And I love the whole "all white meat chicken nugget" thing. she's hilarious.
I bet tumbling will be good for her. I hope she does perform for years to come. When she's on So You Think You Can Dance years down the road, I'll totally vote for her.
Every time that show comes on, I want to enroll my boys in dance. I just think...see, you can be a cool straight boy and dance.
She is so cute. I love being able to see the kids on your blog. I wish Annie would put more pics of the boys up.
How stinkin' cute!!!!! :) Love the hot pink dresses! I did dance for a couple years when I was little and loved it. I look forward to doing that with my girls.
It is funny- my dad took my boys out to breakfast recently- really wanted Bob Evans- but the boys begged for McDonalds- so of course, the boys won.....
So cute! Remind me when her recital is. I would love to take Abby to it!!
These are such beautiful pics of Leah. Boy is she such a ham. You can tell that girl likes to get her picture taken!!
How come I never get free ice cream? DON'T answer that!
Post a Comment