Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

14 June 2008

Dancers Delight

Here are the pink ladies at Leah's recital!!

This is so worth 2 minutes of your time to see her and her class dance- they are just so cute! Sorry about the lighting, but Leah is obviously the short one on the end, oh, and the cutest one, too!! Hope you enjoy!

Celeste has been wearing a leotard and begging to dance with Leah's class these last few weeks, so I snapped a few photos of her- and the last week of class, Leah's teacher let her dance with the big girls and so I took a few there, too!




Here she is in class....




And the best part of all is the stamps they get on their hands after a class...see the happiness...simple joys...I love it!! No, she is not going to be in dance next year, but for sure the year after that when she is nearly 4! She is a natural! And it will be a long year!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Kelly these are absolutely darling!!!! I think my favorite is when they are side by side and Celeste is doing a move similar to Leah's. SO precious. What a nice teacher to let her dance along. I must say I cannot wait for Ellie to be in a dance class. Jake and I haven't discussed it yet but in my mind its already planned.

Suzanne said...

I hope Abby will have half the excitment Celeste has. It was great to take her to the dance recital today. She really enjoyed it but when I asked if she wanted to do that it was a "no". I told her she could wear leotards and dance shoes and she liked that idea. I'm not giving up. I loved dancing as a kid and I think it's great to let your kids explore lots of options! Leah was adorable in her recital.

Amanda B. said...

What cute pictures! I bet dancing with the class made celeste's day! They are both just so incredibly beautiful. You have every right to be incredibly proud! I so look forward to dance classes- I really enjoyed them when I was younger.