Today was "beach day" for the Kindergarteners at Leah's school! What fun! There were mini pools, sprinklers, chalk, baseball, hoses, water balloons, and all sorts of fun things to do! But even better there was cotton candy, juice boxes, popcorn, snowcones, chips and treats a plenty! These kids were in heaven today. To top it off, it is in the 80's here, so the sun was so nice and warm, despite the party beginning at 9:30 this morning. Here are some cute pics of Leah and her classmates and friends...

Celeste got in on the action too, but mainly she just enjoyed the cotton candy and popsicles...


I know what you are thinking..."does that girl do anything besides eat candy and junk food?" And the answer to that would be, "no, not really!" But she's so cute, it's hard not to give in! You try sometime!
7 comments:
How fun...I love all the end of the year parties and celebrations. It the best part of the school year! Celeste looks too cute always with the sweets.
Looks like it was a lot of fun. The weather was absolutely perfect today!
It was a perfect day for it. How awesome to get to play like that at school! (and don't worry about the junk food- I think we all do it! :) its what being a kid is about- at least a little bit, right?)
I actually was thinking how much that girl loves her sugar. It is too cute!
What a fun day. I wish it was 80 degrees. We've been in the high 90's. Last week it hit 100. NASTY! I forget how small Leah is until I see her next to her friends. She's so cute. I just imagine her being a social butterfly...that she's friends with her entire class.
My favorite pictue is the one with Leah sticking her face in the cotton candy. She is tooooo adorable. Sounds like a perfect day for a water day.
too cute!luv u guys
Man to be a little kid again!! A little bit of sugar never hurts, plus they burn it off!!
Post a Comment