Okay, so after much searching through old photos, I finally found the ones of my friend, Peggy and I, so I thought I would post them. I told you she was gorgeous! The first one is at her apartment sometime in 1997- I think it was for her graduation in the fall. (Check out the blonde hair I was sporting!- that was a phase and not that great of one at that!) The second one is at her wedding in November of 1999- I was pregnant with Alex, and she was radiant, as usual. I am still thinking of her everyday and the impact she had on my life, though I hadn't thought of it before. I am thinking of Bylle's post of "Counting your Blessings", and the blessing of knowing and spending time with her years ago counts as one of mine today....

6 comments:
Friends are so awesome! I am glad that you are counting your blessings and to answer your question: it is hard to count them everyday. I would have to say blogging is one of my new blessings because without it I would probably not "talk" to most of the people that blog. FUN!
She is really pretty. I love the pictures. I can't believe the pictures are only ten years old. I totally remember those clothing styles, but it seems like it was forever ago. A lot changes in 10 years.
She was beautiful. It is hard to loose someone you love. so sorry.
I am sure the loss of your friend will be hard for a long time- I am so sorry. you are right- she is beautiful!
The blonde hair doesn't even look like you!! :)
It's great to have those pictures of you two together. She looks like a wonderful friend! It is a blessing to have good people in our lives. You have certainly been a blessing in my life!
I enjoyed reading your blogs,and I've enjoyed sitting on my couch getting nothing done while doing it! I posted my first blog today, thank you for the info. and encouragement. I hope to keep it updated!!!
Post a Comment