Leah is my "dancing queen"!! This is her second year taking dance, and she LOVES it!! She loves Wednesdays because Wednesdays means dance!! She can be quite the performer, too. As I told my friend, Jen on her blog, my kids do "talent shows" often, and most times Leah's talent is dancing to her own beat! She is so funny, and we love that about her. Yesterday was "watch week" for parents, so I got to snap a few photos of her. This year she is doing tap, ballet and jazz in a combo class. So the pictures are from all 3 kinds of dances...enjoy and see if you can be the next "So you think you can dance" contestant! You never know, you might see her someday...


Love this one of her and her friend Julia doing the "skip and slide" together- look at how in sync they are! Soooo cute!


Check out the jump! Oh, and the pose is so her!
Leah has recital next month, so keep a look out for her again, this time instead of wearing this cute pink outfit, she will be in the hottest pink costume you have ever seen!
5 comments:
Adorable! I can't wait to start taking my girls to dance class. Hopefully they enjoy it as much as I did:) Let us know about the recital. I would love to take Abby to it!
Leah is so great! She always made me smile during Primary...and I will never forget the time she came up to me after Sacrament Meeting and walked to Primary with me. She is such a great girl!
Ahhh, to be young again. I always wanted to be a tap dancer. Do you think I'm too tall for Leah's class?
how adorable! I, too, look forward to this with my girls! Leah is a natural! :):)
dance class is one reason I'm sad about not having girls. I know boys can dance, too...I've watched so you think you can dance. The problem is, if they're not really good...they're not really cool either.
Post a Comment