Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

22 May 2008

Image Tag

**note**
I originally misread the "past pet" as "past pest", (it was early this morning!), so I have since revised...

This looked like so much fun, so I thought I would give it a try- thanks, Katie! This is an image tag and these are the pictures I chose to represent the questions....

Age next birthday


Place I want to visit
My favorite thingsMy favorite place My favorite foodMy favorite color The town where I livePast pet

Nickname I once was called

College Major


1st job I had
A goal for next year
Okay, so part of the tag is that I can't explain all of the pictures, but you sort of get the idea- so now it's your turn: Es, Tina, Jen, Jamie, and Laura- have fun!!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

You made your pictures bigger. I like it. And I like the bigger Kelly Service Add! Great chatting today. Have a fantastic busy weekend:)

Autumn said...

Kelly-I loved this. I was worried that you too were going to choose an OSU pic for your hometown-I jumped over here AFTER I did mine-it took me a minute to get it, but now I get it...very cute. AHH. Can you please tell me more about the favorite things? I can't stand not knowing-and are you going to learn an Asian language??? I don't know!!

I'm so sad I missed playgroup. :( I was on my way and had a battery problem. ARGH. I was upset. Darn.

Abbey said...

Yours was fun too, I was pretty stumped on some of yours too. At least you had a pretty cool first job.

I am Laura said...

Fun! Ok give me a few days and I will post mine. I am not sure about a bunch of them. I will need time to think. Thanks for tagging me again. I feel important.

Amanda B. said...

very cool!! I love it! Neat pictures- love the tomato one! :)

everyday katie said...

Ok, so what's your goal for next year?

And I love the favorite things picture...you got so many things all in one.

And the favorite place? is it at the bottom of top of that dog pile?

Kelly said...

So many questions you all have!! Dare I answer them, or make you just wonder?! Okay, so I am not learning an Asian language, the signs or symbols, whatever they are called stands for "prayer", meaning I am going to get better at prayer next year. I love the Favorite things collage, too, and I didn't create it, I found it as an image and thought it embodied much of the things I love. And, yes, Katie, the one at the bottom is sort of the favorite place- he is fantastic.

Moms Are Contagious said...

how fun! I really like your pictures! this was actually a really fun idea!