
Today was a crazy day!! We had many things to do, and much was happening! BUT, we managed to squeeze it all in, despite the craziness. Dana and I had to "divide and conquer" , so I got the joy of taking the girls to 2 graduation parties all by myself!! Yipee!!, (while he got to take Alex to baseball practice, then on to a football game with Aunt Ivy, Liza and GeeGee!) No, really, the girls were wonderful, and we had a great day. On the way to the first graduation party, we took a slight detour, and stopped by the temple to take a few pics. The girls hadn't been there in a long time, and I have never taken their picture outside, so today, I seized the opportunity, and this is what we did! The girls loved it, and it was one of the most perfect days we have had here this spring! We even got to see wedding pictures being taken, and the girls stood in awe and watched this beautiful bride get her photo taken. It was lovely. The grounds, even though the temple is under semi-re-construction, were gorgeous. They love to see the temple, and they so want to go there someday....today I am glad it will be a while for them!!
8 comments:
You're quite the photographer. These are darling pictures of your girls.
You talk often of coming to Arizona...you need to come and spend a few days looking around and then make the move. You are welcome to stay here when you come--seriously!
Can I just say that I think Leah is SO cute! Okay with that said, that is awesome that you were able to take her and Celeste to the Temple to let them enjoy being outside. They will remember that often!
Going to church by the temple every week is great, but I think I need to stop every once in awhile and really enjoy how peaceful it is on the outside as well.
DiTTO, DITTO, DITTO!! What a great thing to do for your girls, great mom, you go girl!
What an awesome day. You have inspired me- making me realize I need to take my kids there- they would love it. Awesome pictures- your kids are amazing!!!! (and so are you! :))
You are a great photographer!! I thought I was a crazy lady with all the pictures I take of Evan, but you've got to have me beat! Your girls are going to love looking back at your memories and reliving the wonderful times you have all spent together! Now, get Dana a camera too so he can get those priceless pics of Alex on the baseball field!!!
Your girls are beautiful and what a wonderful back drop. I can see you in both of your girls!! What a fun active and seeing the bride was such a plus for any little girl.
We need to take the kids to the temple. The Dallas temple is awesome. I didn't think I'd like it form the pictures. But it is beautiful in person. It is huge. I'm used to the small Columbus temple. I get lost here.
We missed the BBQ big time yesterday. IT hardly felt like Memorial day without it. We talked about it several times. I'm glad you had fun.
Just beautiful--the girls at the temple. We have the same little temple here...
Post a Comment