These are from 1992, my Senior year, fall football season- I know, I know, what were we thinking?! Just so you know, WE LOOKED GOOD! Or, at least that's what WE thought! See, I wasn't the only one with HUGE hair, mine sort of looks tame in comparison to those around me! This was Homecoming game!
This one was 1991, my Junior year, and apparently my hair was bigger then- standing next to me on my left, your right, is Renee, my BFF and Christy, is the other one in the white jacket, and Aimee in between. She became the Homecoming Queen that year- man, that was forever ago...
Did you get your belly laugh in? Weren't we smokin' hot back then?! I know you are jealous, aren't you? Those were fun times...if only we were all still that size! Where did the time go? Oh, I know, 15 years, 3 kids later, that's where! Enjoy!!


8 comments:
love the hair! i really do, it's so long and curly, just love it on you.
Em!
I lvoe looking at your old pictures. And just for the record, 15 years and 3 kids later, you look better than you did then!
ha! that was good- I was in high school at the same time but I forget that hair really was still that big then. Pretty funny! But, despite the big hair- you look good!
When I see your pictures I think Wow! Was that really the style? But then I think of what I looked like during those years and my hair looks exactly like yours in my cheerleading pictures of 91. And, yes, we were hot!! Maybe I'll get brave enough to post mine someday!! How fun to look back at those years.
These are SO great. YOu have to keep it up. I especially love the purple socks! The hair is too much!
Oh my word!! That is too fun. When first looking at the bottom picture-I thought you were teh girl on the bottom left. Its so funny how styles change!!
Oh that is hallarious, the girl on the bottom right, sr pixs, looks likeshe wrapped a feather boa around her head! But seriously you all looked hot, way hot! That gives me a good idea for a ward activity, best 90's hair due..see who can get it the highest. Just for old times sake lets get out the aqua-net and see if we still got it :)
LOL
Post a Comment