Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

13 May 2008

Girls will be Girls...

After baths the other night, this is what I found...

I could hardly believe Celeste let Leah comb her hair- she seriously sat like this for 5 minutes!

Leah got this vanity for Christmas, and she is honestly like this each night before bed and during the day too!

Celeste puts on my shoes every chance she gets!

If these aren't the girliest girls you have seen today...they never cease to make me smile! Girls after my own heart- I couldn't be less girly if I tried! I love that they are like that, too- sorry for those of you without girls...you can get your fill from mine! Truth be told, they both love Alex, and would do boy things if he wanted them to, so they might not stay in nightgowns and dresses and stare into the vanity for the rest of their girly years, but if they do, that is fine with me!

9 comments:

Es Wells said...

I can't wait!

Moms Are Contagious said...

lol...send Leah over anytime because I love having my hair brushed...I would make Em do it when she was little!
Your kids are so cute!!!

Amanda B. said...

what cute pictures! I am just now learning the fun of girls!

everyday katie said...

Oh my word, I love this! Your blog always makes me want girls.

Emilee said...

How cute! Celeste and Leah, are both getting so big! LOL! I would love to have a vanity!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Em!

Autumn said...

That is too cute!!!

Tina said...

It just shows what a good mother you are that you have raised these beautiful girls to not only be sisters but friends. Those pics are just tooooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I've seen little "girly-girl" Leah in farm boots with manure on them!!! I'm sure Celeste will join her in the pasture soon! They are adorable and sweet little girls.

Suzanne said...

Too cute:) Now you just have to hope they will enjoy this with eachother for many years to come!!