Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 May 2008

The Price is Right- My Style

Okay....get ready.....this is going to be fun! I am setting up a CONTEST for my blog readers today...a personal shopper contest, that will involve PRIZES for those savvy shoppers who can guess the price of this newly purchased ensemble you are about to see....
There are 6 items to view and price:


1-Necklace

2-Bracelet

3-Shirt

4-Jeans

5-Shoes

6-Coat

Your job, should you choose to participate, and you should, because the prize is SO worth it!- is to guess the total amount of all pieces together- less tax, of course. So, if you know me, you know I didn't pay full price for anything, so keep that in mind, but nothing was free!

Here are a few helpful hints:

1- The silver part of the necklace is the piece you are pricing: the blue slide was a gift from my mom.

2- The shirt and shoes are both Daisy Fuentes brand.

3- The coat is my favorite piece, and I got it last night- The beginning price was $100.00. It was missing the belt, so I asked for a discount, and I got it cheaper. You figure how much cheaper.
Okay, so are you ready?! This is sooo fun for me! I am reliving all my great purchases through this. Leah took these pictures, see, she is more than an adorable dancer, she is one great photographer, too!

You have to post a comment in order to count- so just give me your thoughts and a dollar total! Are you excited?! I am including a few closeups too.

HAVE FUN!!


The color of the coat is a light gray- more spring-ish with a hood - oh, it is by far my favorite find, possibly EVER!


I will keep this going for a day or two until a winner is found! Even if you don't love shopping, please play along anyway- it is good for the soul! P.S. Bonnie, you are now eligible to play!


15 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow- I would have no idea- I am sure you got a great deal because you are good at that kind of thing and I am not. But I will throw out a number, which is probably way off one or the other, but what the heck... $83? (that is a total guess!!!)

Tina said...

Necklace $5
Bracelet $7
Shirt $10
Shoes $10
Jeans $15
Coat $30

The joy of watching you model the total outfit, PRICELESS....

Suzanne said...

This is a shot in the dark but I'm going to say $53. I agree, the jacket is so cute! Can't wait to see the answer to this one!!

wolfpack said...

Coat:19.99
Jeans:8:99
Shoes:6:99
Necklace:3.00
Bracelet:1.00
Shirt:7.99
Total:...Wait I've got to get my calculator because my brain is fried from working all day.........
47.96 is my guess.
But I agree with Tina, the pictures of you modeling are PRICELESS.

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying that you are amazing Kelly! A true blessing to all who are lucky enough to have you in our lives. OK, mushiness aside, let's get to business:

Necklace - $2.00
Bracelet - $3.00
Shirt - $15.00
Jeans - $18.00
Shoes - $10.00
Coat - $40.00
TOTAL - $88.00

The outfit is OUTSTANDING and you look like you spent a MILLION!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Okay, I really have no idea and my guess will be totally off but I will just go with 76 dollars...lol! yeah, really no idea but 76 dollars sounds good to me!

everyday katie said...

My original guess was $79, but I remember when you got those fantastic boot for $3. AS if $79 wouldn't have been a fantastic price, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess:

$48

I can't wait to find out.

Kelly said...

I talked to my mom and she guessed $18.00!
Apparently she thinks I am quite the bargain shopper!!
We shall see...

Anonymous said...

Ok...First of all I'm so embarrassed that I haven't visited your blog in forever and you have posted comments for mine almost every day!!! I need to check back here more often! I am going to guess that you paid $97 for the entire outfit. If it is less than that I am going to be SOOOOOO impressed with your bargain hunting.

Kimberly said...

Ok I'll take a guess - $65.43. What do I know b/c I never shop and right now am stuck in maternity so I'm way out of it...just a random #. I know it'll be some insanely low number.

Kelly said...

This is sooo fun for me! I love all your guesses!! I am so smiling at this moment in time!! I will reveal the winner tomorrow, for Mother's Day- so stay tuned!

Es Wells said...

I don't have much time to think a lot about it, but I'll just say---$39.00
You so funny!

Abbey said...

Knowing you, you bought it all at Kohls, so that is clue number one that you got a discount by using your Kohls Card. Giving Kohls always has great deals I say you spent a whole 80 dollars after all your discounts.

Jennifer said...

Okay, my guess is $35. Darling pictures of you! And I am VERY impressed with Leah's photo skills! I am excited to hear the answer to this one!

Home Management Group said...

$33 + change (ish)