Check this site out - those of you who are into cute pages and layouts! I just created these in a matter of minutes- it was pretty easy, but many steps involved. They have designs, thousands of options, and themes- I just chose this one to give it a try. The major drawback I found was that it took over 20 minutes to upload 20 pictures into the program, but once they were in there, it was fairly simple to navigate through and create fun pages. You can export them once they are done and then add them to your blurb book, or print them off as 8 X 10's too. As with the fun polyvore collages, this could easily be a time consuming, yet fun project! Go and see for yourself. Let me know what you think- and I will credit my sister in law, Es for starting it all!
I love the Lorikeets!
I don't love this one, but I like the pictures; I tried to change it up, but I think it's a bit complicated.
I couldn't figure out how to make the outlines of the pictures all the same color, so this frustrated me too...but overall not that bad.
I have a tendency to use a lot of pictures in my collages, so these were harder for me to adjust to, since there is fun backgrounds and stickers and all...so I probably won't use this all the time, but for some dimension on my pages, I will add them into my book from time to time. Let me know if you like it when you try it or not.


4 comments:
Very cute. I'll have to check it out sometime. I love the first couple collages. Adorable!
I will have to check it out! I haven't done many collages because they seem to take forever and are complicated. Thanks for the link!!
man that was complicated to figure out, but once i got going, WOW. it has a lot, and i mean a lot of features. not only that you can connect and load direct from Picasa and Photobucket, which is like your own personal clip art. I have used it before and had an account. When you choose backgounds, they autoload stickers, frames, everything, so you can pick through them, but you still have the option of searching for your own in all they have, or downloading. problem is, once you have used their 'zoo' set up, you wont use it again. so while it rocks, i can see where uploading your own images would be more important as time goes by.
I can't wait to try it...when i get they time!!!
Post a Comment