Yesterday I got to go to my first OSU game this year!! Thanks to Sean and Steph for giving me a ticket!! It was awesome! I really love it there! I have gone to many, many games at the stadium in my life, but it is great every time!! I just love the fans and the colors and all the excitement!! There is so much to do before, during and after the game- so there is never a dull moment! The game wasn't the most exciting game I have been to, but nonetheless, it was still fantastic!!
Sean and I got there around noon, and right away went over to the Riverwatch Tower, where there are bands and live music going, along with thousands and thousands of Buckeye fans! We danced and hung out with everyone, then headed over to see the team come in. This is one of my new favorite things to do, and we have done it when we go tailgating this year. We got to see Coach Tressel, and Beanie Wells, along with Laurinitis and all the other players as they get ready for the game! So, as we are standing there waiting for the players, Coach Tressel comes out first, and he actually shakes Sean's hand!! Seriously, he does not do that very often!! There must have been something about him that made him shake Sean's hand! It was awesome!! We were very excited. Here he is walking in, right before he gets to Sean, who is beside me, along with Beanie, who went on to have a great game!
Our seats were awesome too! I have sat in many places over the years in the horseshoe, and there really aren't any bad seats, but these were in B deck, so we were under cover, and they had a great view. Here are some pics of the band on the field, with their sweet formations!
During the second quarter, the sun started beating down on us, with no reprieve, so we moved over to where Dana and the parking crew sat- just a few gates over, where it was shaded and much much cooler. Here are my 2 favorite Buckeye guys:


9 comments:
I"m glad you got to go. I love the Bucks.
Sounds like you had an awesome day! Good for you! I loved your photos and enjoyed the game too--but at home on my couch...Go Bucks!
Looks like good times!
so fun that you got to go! We went too (my post is still drafted, I'm uploading videos...) How awesome that you got a Tressel shake!
That is so awesome, that you got that close to Tressel. He is such an awesome man. Glad you got to go to the game even though it was not all that exciting.
fun! i found Elizabeth and Austin. chk my page. they have a blog
I will point out the same fact that I put on Autumn's blog as a comment. Yes, the "Buck's" are awesome, but very clearly not what is fun about going. No one takes pictures of the game....The band (and the atmosphere) are awesome!!! :) Go Bucks! Glad you got to go! :)
Always so fun to go out without the kiddos. I'm glad you got a little break. So glad you found my blog...and now I have yours. Love you all!
Dana,
What up? So i have a few moments at work, so i decided to take a peek at your blog. I wish i could hit a Ohio State game, but no. Anyway as if you hadn't noticed BYU is on a role and is hopeful for cracking the BCS.
The family is doing great. I just got back from a Mountain bike race in Moab this last weekend.
Cheers
Jared AKA FIREBALL
Post a Comment