Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

11 October 2008

Word

Choose your word carefully!! This is another tag- thanks to Kelly this time- where you answer the question with one word- the first one that comes to mind. It is harder than it looks.


1.Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? out

3. Your hair color? shiny
4. Your mother? wonderful
5. Your father? terrific
6. Your favorite thing? shopping
7. Your dream last night? awake
8. Your dream/goal? E.L.
9. The room you're in? basement
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Arizona
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you're not? Super-hero
15. One of your wish-list items? Mansion

16. Where you grew up? Westside
17. The last thing you did? breakfast
18. What are you wearing? jammies

19. Your TV? Diego
20. Your pet? cat
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? happy

23. Missing someone? sometimes
24. Your car? van
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? fantastic
28. Love someone? forever
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
Now, I am tagging 7 people to play- don't know why it's 7, it just is. So play if you want:
Es, Liza, Annie, Lish, Cassandra, Tina, Lisa

6 comments:

everyday katie said...

One word? That's a toughie. Good choices.

The Koenig Family said...

You did great! It is hard, huh. When I did it, I was wearing a long sleeve pj top and G's-hadn't made it to putting on the bottoms--but they were right next to me. So the question what are you wearing? pjs--then what are you not wearing?--first thought of word, (which i should probably edit)-- pants. Kind of sounds like I'm nuts....BTW-I went back to the sale today and got a few more items--red dot items were 50% off--most of the good stuff was gone so you didn't miss out.

Home Management Group said...

Target & yesterday? What happened to Kohl's & what happened (tears)?

Isaac said...

Ethan Has a blog. go on esthers blog and look on the names!!!!!!!!!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Is it true about your calling? If so, congrats! Umm...yeah, let's go shopping on the 13th of November! Up for it?

lish cook said...

so I played the game and forgot that I had written that my mom was crazy and she came over and looked at my blog, oops!!!!! just goes to show that the not nice part about me is true.....