Last night Leah was recognized as the first recipient of the "Character Education Award"! She was hand picked by her 1st grade teacher! She was very happy and excited! We were too- so very proud of her behavior at school for her teacher. She is such a caring, honest, responsible little girl, and it shows each and every day at school. Notice how I said, "at school"! At home, well, she can get away with a bit more, I think, so she isn't always as wonderful here- but we are working on remedying that! She is improving- and I think it is partly my fault- I feed right into her and she can just escalate it from there.
She otherwise is the best daughter we could ever ask for and we love her endlessly.
Way to go Leah!!
All the other kids selected for the month of September.
Leah with her "tiger" award that is a change purse and attached to her backpack!
Me and my girl.
Check out the Hawaiian punch smile on that girl- she loved it!

Last year, Alex was the first one chosen by his teacher. I can only imagine that he will be receiving it again from his 3rd grade teacher. He is fabulous, too!
5 comments:
Congrats, Leah!!!
Congragulatetions Leah!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!
that's awesome! your kids are adorable.
Congrats Leah! You are awesome!!!
Very Awesome! What a great accomplishment as a mommy! She is adorable.
Post a Comment