Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

03 October 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pages

So, I finally figured out Scrapblog a little better, and worked on these pages last night. They are not perfect, but good enough, I guess.

It was our annual Pumpkin Patch adventure with my brother and his family. We have gone every year since we had kids. Dana and I even went there the first Halloween we were married. This place is just a pumpkin patch, with a small area for the kids to play, but we keep going there because we all went there as kids- my dad took us and even Dana's dad took him and his siblings. It's just a memory to us, but an important one, one that our children now have in their hearts.

Enjoy!





8 comments:

everyday katie said...

OOO that's so fun. I wish it was fall here.

cassanthemum said...

Looks like you are really getting the hang of it those turned out great.your letter is "L" have fun.

Autumn said...

Wow-I am behind on friends blogs. How fun to try new color, fun tailgating, scrapblog, everything...

Amanda B. said...

Awesome!! I love that farm market- they have yummy things there! :) Love those pages- incredible!!

Liza said...

i can remember going every year, have not been in a long time. it is a nice tradition!

Es Wells said...

I still have not determined if these new pages will transfer well onto Blurb. I love making them so I am hoping they will. Yours looks so great. I miss that farm so much. Circle S is a lot of fun too!

The Cochran Family said...

Ahhh these are soooo cute! I have wanted to figure out how to do this, I will have to try that site! You are either a natural at thos digiscrapping or that site is awesome

Holly and Dan said...

Yea! I love pumpkin patch adventures. Ours is coming up soon. Great job on the scrapblog!