Julian, a nephew that lives very far away, turns 3 today! Hooray!! We love you, Julian! We haven't seen Julian since he moved away when he was a baby- but thank goodness his mom, Dana's sister keeps a blog and we get frequent pictures of this great little guy! He is so stinkin' cute and does so many fun things. We look forward to visiting someday soon! He and Celeste are only 6 days apart in age and so Annie and I were pregnant at the same time- that was really fun!
Also today is my best friend, Jen's birthday!! I won't tell you her age, but she is one year older than me (well, really only 10 months), so you can probably figure it out! She is assuredly having a great day- she always gets really fun birthdays- and her family will make sure it is fantastic and special- just like her!
It is hard to believe that I have known her for 14 years!! We were incoming Freshmen at Ohio State when we met at Orientation. Her roommate didn't show up and neither did mine- so we met in the corridor and became instant friends! I can't imagine my life without her in it. We are so fun together and have done so many things. It is never dull when we are around each other. My cheeks usually start to ache when we tell stories about all the fun we have had through the years- we could do that all night and not even get tired! We have traveled together, and since I can't locate the pics, will spare you the 90's looks we had, but we went to Arizona and Mexico on Spring Break and can tell stories until the sun comes up about that! It was an interesting trip, to say the least! We also lived together our Sophomore year and part of our Junior year together- that was fun, too! We went to 3 years of OSU games together and we are both die- hard fans, of course!
Sadly, she lives so far away and we only see each other about once a yer if we are lucky. But, when we chat on the phone, or read each other's blog, it is like we are right next door. She is an amazing mom and wife (so Keith says!), and I feel luckier than I can say that she is my friend, and treasure her more than I can even express.
I love you, Jen and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!


1 comment:
thank you for the bday card! he will probably want a batman toy with the money. love ya, ao
Post a Comment