My friend Cassandra got me going on this new tag. If you want to play along, leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter and you have to list 10 things that begin with that letter that you love.My letter is L, so here I go...
1. Love- This has to be first and is paramount in my life. I just love so many things- and my faith and family are foremost.
2. Life- I am really enjoying this stage of life right now- I am at home with just Celeste everyday and I am able to do some stuff that is easier with just one. I am still trying to simplify my life each day, through little things, and it is working...one day at a time, of course!
3. Lime Green- My favorite color of the summer- and trying to incorporate it into my fall wardrobe- it really looks good with brown!
4. Lap- My lap is very important to my kids- they each pick a book at night, and when it is their turn, they sit on my lap by themselves- and let me tell you...it is getting harder for me to keep Alex on it- he is so big, but he gets upset if I tell him to just sit beside me- so...I will hold him on it- and treasure that he wants to be there!
5. Light- When the power went out last month for so many families, I became more and more grateful for ours! What a blessing electricity is! I love sunlight, too- and could not live in a place where it didn't shine at least a little every day!
6. Listening- I am working on being a better listener- especially to my kids- and trying to hear all that they have to say- it is not easy...I am the talker and I need to work on being better at listening and be quiet more often!
7. Limeade- Cherry Limeade, to be more accurate, is one of my favorite things to drink.
8. Lemons- A must have in all my waters! Nothing is more refreshing to me than water with lemon and a packet of splenda!! We have even convinced the children when we go out to eat that drinking water is best, since we can make special lemonade! Lucky for us, they believe it!
9. Ladies- So grateful to be a lady- and grateful for all the women who are examples to me in my life. I am certain of Heavenly Father's love and knowledge when he assigned gender in this life- grateful I am the woman, mom, sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, and wife in my life.
10. Lucky- I do feel very lucky in this life to have so much! I am not just talking about the people and things, but there is so much that I have here. I feel very lucky and blessed.


7 comments:
fun, give me a letter! "L" is my fav, and you did it anyway!
I "L"ove your list.it is fun reading everyones list.
Sure! Give me a letter! I'll do it. This was fun to read! :)
Hey Kelly! I just found your blog on one of my friends blogs. Your family is adorable! Letter tag sounds fun, hook me up:)
Sure, give me a letter! (as long as it isn't X, lol!)
How fun-I'll take a letter. (But I can't say I'll do it this week.) Fun fair pix too!
I want a letter!
Post a Comment