Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

28 October 2008

Bonfire Babes

Thanks to Aunt Liza for inviting us to come over on Sunday for dinner and a bonfire at her house!! It was awesome!! We had such fun! She made yummy soups and had great cupcake treats, candy apples, and of course, smores! She even played Halloween music and the kids were groovin to them all! She really knows how to have a good time!! Aunt Ivy was there too, and so here are some pics- thanks to Liza for having her camera- I forgot mine- what was I thinking?! These are so cute:


We love you, Aunt Liza!! Thanks for the fun night!!

5 comments:

Liza said...

so glad you all could come over! it was great fun! love you too.

I am Laura said...

Looks like fun. How nice to have family so close.

The Koenig Family said...

I'm soo jealous. That looks like a blast!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Family close really makes life more fun!

Thanks for going shopping today! I had so much fun!!! Thanks also for the smoothie and lunch! Next time it's my treat...that is if I didn't overstay my welcome this time!

Amanda B. said...

mmmmm...... smores....yum..... What a blast! :)