Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

21 October 2008

Fall Photo Shoot

Yesterday the weather was soooo nice! I took advantage of it and Celeste and I went to the park to play and to snap a few photos of the scenery and this adorable little girl. She was so fun and these were terribly easy to shoot.
Here you go:





















She was so done by this time- she fell asleep as soon as we got home! I guess being a model is hard work! She'd better get used to it now!

10 comments:

cassanthemum said...

You are right she really is such a cutie. Don't you just love fall.

Jamie said...

What a doll!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Those pictures are so cute! Ya know...you just might need a sturdy lock for when she turns 16...lol!...she is such a cutie!

The Koenig Family said...

too cute!! good job on the photos.

Lauri said...

Celeste is adorable and it looks like she enjoys having her picture taken. Good photography work!

Amanda B. said...

such a little "ham" with a camera around! too cute! :)

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, she is a poser just like Leah! Those are such cute pictures of her

Autumn said...

How fun!!! She is so adorable, I can't believe how long her hair is! I love the one of her jumping. Cute pants too!

Hannah said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Home Management Group said...

So adorable. Thank you so much for stopping by!