Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 October 2008

Leah Loves Lynd's and Lunch!

Today Celeste and I went to Lynd's for Leah's class field trip! This was her first real field trip ever!! Her kindergarten class went on one- but it was a walking one to the park- whoop de do!

So, she was very excited!! She rode the bus, and Celeste and I came along about an hour later- after she had already picked her apples, and while she was in learning the process of how an apple grows- fascinating stuff!

I did manage to get a few fun pics- the ones of her picking apples are of course staged- but the rest are just purely random fun shots!


Isn't this one adorable? I don't even know who the kid is she is holding hands with, but she wanted to hold his hand, and he was sweet enough to do it!

Leah's favorite part: the picnic lunch!

Celeste packed her lunch in the morning and did not stop asking when we were going to eat lunch from the time we dropped the kids off until we actually did- about 3 hours later!

Leah and some of her classmates on the bus.

Celeste could not be left out- she is in the second window.

Leah and her friend Arianna.

Lining up to go home after a fun trip to pick some apples!

Notice how this girl has picked up "posing" for my camera- Leah is a good teacher!





I can hardly believe it is fall already- temperatures are in the high 70's and Saturday is supposed to be 80!! We are so lucky!

7 comments:

Abbey said...

I remeber doing that with my preschool class, it was so much fun, stressful but fun. Glad Celeste had a great time.

Liza said...

you camara skills i tell ya! you whip it out and they freeze and smile. its so funny. you have em trained right.

Suzanne said...

Good Times! I love that your girls pose for the camera. My Abby could learn a thing or two from them. Loving the weather too!!

cassanthemum said...

You are such a good mommy. You actually enjoy the field trips. I always come home with such a headahe.

everyday katie said...

I so miss fall in Ohio. I loved lynds fruit farm. There is no where to pick apples around here.

everyday katie said...

Oh, and it's no where close to fall here. With the exception of a 79 degree day on Monday, we're still in our shorts and flip-flops. 79 felt almost cold.

Amanda B. said...

Such a fun trip!! What cute pictures- picking apples always makes for a good day! Loved the one word answer questions too- very fun to read.