Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 October 2008

Anyone want S'more?!

On Saturday, my parents invited us over for a "tailgate" party prior to the night game of OSU vs. Wisconsin (away game- and we won!!). Anyway, my dad had made his chili and cornbread- always yummy, and then, built his fire pit where we roasted marshmallows for smores! It was great, and the girls ate and ate and ate. (surprise, surprise!) Alex was with Aunt Ivy at a fall harvest shin dig (thank you, Ivy!!), so he is absent from these fun shots. Afterward, we went to the elementary school I attended that they just rebuilt to play on the playground, so there are pics of that as well....







Leah loves to climb this tree in my parents yard- and she goes pretty high- here she pretends to sleep!



She really is so good at the monkey bars! She has been doing them for nearly 2 years, since she was 4, and did this circle one twice before dropping down!! It wears me out just watching her!

7 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

Sounds fun! Yeah, I have so much to blog about but just haven't felt like putting the pictures on the computer. I am feeling better, the morning sickness now is actually really in the morning, imagine that! I will try to get blogging again soon because I have had another ultrasound of Baby M. and on Nov. 13th we find out if it is a boy or girl! YAY!

Amanda B. said...

I wanna smore!!! Bring me one! :) Sooo much fun! :)

The Koenig Family said...

Our family is a smore family. In fact--I'll have to add this to my blog-but Monday and Tuesday night we did a "camp fire" (as my kids call it) and we had smores. We would have last night too, but it was too wet. We'll invite you over some night to "smore it up with us". Great pics.

Suzanne said...

Looks Fun! We love cooking smores in our fire pit. I was just like Leah as a little girl on the monkey bars and today I would love that kind of upper body strength. What a fun day!

Autumn said...

MMM. Looks good! I love it that your parents are close enough to see them so often!

everyday katie said...

So fun. I miss fall in Ohio.

Moms Are Contagious said...

Okay, the 13th we are going shopping...