Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

17 March 2008

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Those of you who aren't Irish, or don't celebrate St.Patrick's Day, you probably won't care about this post, but we ARE Irish, well, I am more than anyone else, and we DO wear green today!! My family has always celebrated this holiday, my entire life, so I make my children and husband wear green, though that is about the extent of our celebration!! Each year I take their photo on the steps, so this was today...

By the way, taking 3 kids pictures, even the older they are, doesn't get any easier for me! I took 8 shots, and this was the best one...you tell me...any ideas?!

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

I'm Irish, too...We'd celebrate regardless.

I want to see the past St. Patrick's day pics.

Suzanne said...

I can't believe I forgot about St. Patrick's day especially since we talked about it just the other day. It occured to me as I was walking through Kroger at 4:00 this afternoon and saw all the green treats. I'm becoming rather forgetful in my years!! Cute picture:)