The sun has come out- the first in DAYS!! It is so beautiful glistening on all the snow! It is still freezing, don't get me wrong, but the sun has shown itself, and soon all this will melt-hopefully soon!! Yes, church was cancelled this morning, but some of the guys went out to shovel out anyone snowed in- which was probably many people in our ward. Still, there is hope that Blizzard 08' is over and now we can get on to Spring!
To help speed things along, I painted my toenails (this one is for you, Cindy!!)
To help speed things along, I painted my toenails (this one is for you, Cindy!!)


4 comments:
I love it-way to help the cause of forcing spring upon us. I love your pink toes against the snow. Come, spring!!
Dont you just love days off. Especially when we were suppose to go to Canal. Yeah!!!
Way to bring in the spring huh? CUTE!
I almost miss that feeling...."dying for spring to come" There is something to be said for the knowing the bad so you appreiciate the good!
Post a Comment