15 March 2008
Our Crazy Daizy
I call Celeste our "Crazy Daizy" because she is a ball of fun! I love her sweet personality- from the mischevious eyes to her chubby toes- she is such a gem to have in our home! We so love her. I love that she is passionate about what she wants when she wants it- so typical of a toddler! I love that she loves her siblings and that she is a cuddler- my other two weren't as lovey as she is, and it is just fine with me since she is our baby. I never let the other two sleep in our bed, but this one...well, I admit I don't mind as much...she comes in around 6 in the morning, every morning and snuggles with me until we officially get up around 8. Dana is getting up about the time she comes in, so she is the warmth I need to stay sleeping! I love her at these moments, because I forget about all the crazy things she has done the day before, and I just soak in her sweetness- there isn't much sweeter in life than a sleeping child! I took these photos the other night, and as she gets older, she makes funnier faces and poses, so these are so her at this
stage of the game...
She has the biggest brown eyes, and they speak volumes! I am thinking of getting her hair trimmed for the first time, but I love the curls, and I am afraid they won't stay after the cut! She has fine hair, much like mine and Leah's, so she will probably eventually have a short do, but for now, I love the length! She's too much, our little "Crazy Daizy"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is adorable! And I love the curls too. Abby had curls just like that and I hated to cut them off. I really thought she would have curly hair but I was only dreaming!
She is cute. Gotta to love those brown-eyed girls. I too love having little Ross snuggle me in bed. Especially when Ross is at work. Nothing sweeter than looking at those cute chubby cheeks in the morning.
I have to admit that she is my favorite of the 3 because she is so lovey. She is adorable because she has those big brown eyes like her mama!
That is so fun. I don't think I could resist that either...especially if its just for a few hours. Especially if she's really going to be the last. :( Cute pix.
Post a Comment