Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 March 2008

Snow is falling all around...

I think I used this title when the leaves came falling down...but now it is snow, and I mean SNOW! More snow than I have seen in years-in fact, they are calling it "Blizzard 08'"!! Isn't that crazy! I do love snow, from the inside, but it is really heavy this time, and has accumulated a ton overnight and into the day! People are seriously snowed in, and I heard that the National Guard is going to be called in to help relieve people who are stuck! We are making headlines here!! Dana and I shoveled our drive for over an hour and a half, and it was so much work! I hope I never have to do that again! I kept thinking about when I was younger, much younger, when my brother and I would shovel our neighbor's driveways, (for money of course), and I didn't seem to mind, but now no one is paying me, and I am getting older, so it was just not as fun as I remember!! The pictures are really pretty, and the snow drifts are amazing...you can get an idea of the depth by seeing Alex and Leah trudge through the back yard! Maybe, just maybe we can get out of church tomorrow!! I don't see many people out shoveling, and there is no way you could drive out of it! I'll update when I know more...


Here are some pics from the day...

I love these drifts on our roof- they look so cool!





Even I shoveled, sunglasses and all- it was really bright with so much snow!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

The snow is insane. The drifts here as as high as my hip in places and on our sidewalk it's up to my knees. I walked across the street to Andrea's house holding Owen and I was totally out of breath when I got there :)

everyday katie said...

I thought we had a ton of snow. Holy cow! I've never seen snow like that in Ohio. Yikes...good luck with that. I'll be praying for church to be cancelled for you. Oh wait... that's probably not how it works.

Spencer and I just watched "Dancing Dana" and laughed our heads off.

Es Wells said...

Holy Crap! I didn't think it snowed like that anymore. You look so cute in the snow. I bet the kids are having a blast!

The Cochran Family said...

Dancing Dana, where is that? I heard you guys got snow, but that is crazy...I remeber when I was either in the 8-9th grade and we had EIGHT snow days. THat was awesome! Atleast you guys are out there with your kids maing the best of it, make a snow angel for me. Austin never gets snow (not that I mind!)

Autumn said...

This is insane! That's great that you helped shovel. I...took pictures and drove. That's a real workout, eh? An hour and a half of a workout!

Suzanne said...

I love the pictures and you guys did a great job with the driveway! It was a ton of work I know:) Enjoy your day off!

Abbey said...

That it so fun. I took the same crazy pictures of my roof. I am loving it. I tried to help shovel but Ross sent me back indoors. Probablly a good idea.