Okay, so yesterday was our teaser Spring day, and today, it dropped 30 degrees and is raining- hard! Figures, since I actually have places to go today, so no bother taking a shower and doing my hair, the rain will just make it it's own style! I planned on running this morning, but as I came down to the basement, I see water going into our drain! Water?! From where?! Could it be the torrential down pour from last night into today?! No, wait, my basement is waterproofed- we have never had rain come in! Now, I have to call the company to come and fix it, which means a whole shuffle of my now organized basement- but so important, because water damage is never good! It's not that much water, but any is worse than none! So, no run today, darn, because after my run yesterday, the body fat count went down to 26.4%- amazing, since before the run, it was 28.7%! I see the light, it is not that accurate, I know, but it is still fun to see the numbers decrease!
On a lighter note, I just got this picture from my mom on Sunday of Leah and my niece, Adriana- they are just a few months apart and are the best of friends. They love spending time playing at Grandma's house, and this was when they stayed the night together last month- I just loved this pose of them- so cute all bundled up on a walk they no doubt talked Grandma into taking in the cold- Grandma does what Mommy won't do!!
5 comments:
Such a cute picture. Sorry about the basement, hope its an easy fix.
I LOVE that picture! It looks like it's from a magazine:) Yikes about the water. I should probably go check my basement. I have a river running through my backyard. Ok, I'm over the winter now! After the beautiful day yesterday I decided I could get used to this. I even opened up windows and we played outside. Welcome Spring!!
That picture really is fantastic!
Yeah...we got snow yesterday! What?!!! Sunday was 75 and monday it was 28. Today is back up to 62. I don't get it.
Good luck with the water. That's rotten.
What a CUTE picture!!!! I love it. I agree, its so fun to see numbers go down, even if its not entirely accurate...way to go!
Awe, so cute!
Post a Comment