Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

25 March 2008

An Egg Hunt to Remember...

Okay, one last set of Easter pictures for you...these are from my parent's house Sunday afternoon- the girls all did an egg hunt outside! Alex chose to forgo this year and let the girls have at it (actually he was pouting, but that's another story!). Anyway, they had fun, and since there was money in them this time, the race was on for the very best eggs! Adriana won the most in her eggs, with Leah in second with $1.60 and Celeste got $1.45- hey, this is big money to them!! They loved it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

Oh, and don't worry about Alex missing out...Grandma and Grandpa still made baskets for everyone and he got tons! These are some lucky kids! Oh, and the most gorgeous girls, too!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Sounds/looks like so much fun! That is one thing my poor kids missed out on this year- I am a fair weather egg hunter..... maybe next year! Your kids will remember things like that always! Great pictures!

Autumn said...

How fun. Alex chose to miss out on a time with money involved? So did he know this before hand? Cute pictures.

Suzanne said...

I love the money in the egg idea. I never had that (that I remember) and so never think of it for my kids. I hope next spring is warmer and we can all do a big egg hunt at the park one afternoon with our kids.

Abbey said...

I always loved getting money in my eggs!! But back in my day a nickle was a big deal. So cute!