Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

12 March 2008

Leah Loves to Learn!

Tonight Leah received the "Character Education Award" from her school! She was chosen by her Kindergarten teacher as the student who demonstrates all the character traits they have learned- in and out of the classroom: honesty, determination, respect, responsibility, and caring. These are great attributes and I know she demonstrates all of them very well. As much as she and I struggle to understand each other, she is a really amazingly loving and sweet little girl! We love her so much and are very proud of her! Way to go, Leah! Keep up the good work!




6 comments:

everyday katie said...

That is fantastic! I can see that in her. She's a great girl. Keep up the good work! That's exactly how you want her to stay through her teenage years and off into adulthood.

congrats Leah!

everyday katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...

She's so cute! I look forward to those days. I'm sure that was a proud moment for you.

Autumn said...

That is so cute! I can imagine her being a great student.

The Cochran Family said...

ah, make mamma sooo proud!!! Congrats, and cute outfit as usual!! :)

Tina said...

Please tell Leah I said congratulations. Finally, everyone else is seeing the "character" that we know she is!