Today we celebrated Alex's 8th birthday with my family-with cake and ice cream and homemade pizza!! It was awesome! Alex said he wanted a white cake with chocolate icing and said that he didn't want any specific design- bless him! I did, however make this one for him to his surprise and it ended up looking really good! He got fun gifts from Grandma and Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Sean and even Great Aunt Trudy! So great! Here are some cute pictures...



4 comments:
oh my word! 8 is so old. He looks so old!
Kelly, he is such a handsome boy. I can't believe he's 8. It seems like yesterday you were pregnant with him!We are looking forward to going to his baptism.
This cake is so cute!! Nice job. Cute collage too.
How exciting to have an 8 year old! So much to celebrate. Love the cake. Very creative:) By the way, I did my collage in photoshop. I've had the program awhile and never used it. It's fun to be creative with it! Your collage is great too. I love that you can get so many pictures on it.
Post a Comment