Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

06 March 2008

It's the little things...

Today we went to storytime at the library and Celeste got her hands stamped- a favorite new thing for her! She was so happy to get them, and even more excited to show everyone at home! I know you can't really see the image, but it doesn't really matter to her- she is very proud of her stamp!
Also today, Bonnie and Autumn came over with their girls for lunch- it was so fun just hanging out and it is really good to just chat about life and all that is funny! And a lot is funny! We laughed and ate and those are 2 of our favorite things, I can assure you! My girlfriends mean a lot to me, and I love spending time with them whenever I can. We are planning some fun outings, for when the weather finally warms up- like jaunts to different parks and lunch outings! I can't wait!
It is the little things in life that can mean the most!

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

I'm jealous. I'd choose good friends over good weather any day.

Autumn said...

Scrumptuous lunch. Thanks for the food, fun and friendship.