As I was running this morning on the tread (3 days this week! Woo hoo!), I was looking at a picture slide show on the computer of our vacation last summer to Myrtle Beach. I thought of how warm it was, and how I loved the summer sun! It was June and it was already so nice outside! I thought of how we are going to get a bunch of snow today, so I thought looking at these today would offset the freezing weather today! So, here are a few of my favorites...
We love the beach!
Love the bikini shot! Daddy and the girls really love the hot tub! Oh, and we booked a trip back this year in August!! I can hardly wait, and this time, Grandma is coming with us- the kids are ecstatic!
OK- I long for spring and summer now after those pictures. I bought a new bathing suit yesterday and now it's snowing! Myrtle Beach looks fabulous. I might have to look into that place for us! Send me the details when you get a minute:) Stay warm!!
I can't believe how much your family has changed in a years time. Leah has grown up way more than I realized. And I forgot you always wore your hair flipped out. Really cute pictures!
I can't believe how much your family has changed in a years time. Leah has grown up way more than I realized. And I forgot you always wore your hair flipped out. Really cute pictures!
4 comments:
OK- I long for spring and summer now after those pictures. I bought a new bathing suit yesterday and now it's snowing! Myrtle Beach looks fabulous. I might have to look into that place for us! Send me the details when you get a minute:) Stay warm!!
AHHHH. These are SO tempting!!! This is almost cruel. I can't WAIT for warm weather! I LOVE all of the pictures!
I can't believe how much your family has changed in a years time. Leah has grown up way more than I realized. And I forgot you always wore your hair flipped out. Really cute pictures!
I can't believe how much your family has changed in a years time. Leah has grown up way more than I realized. And I forgot you always wore your hair flipped out. Really cute pictures!
Post a Comment