Oh what fun my kids had hunting for eggs this morning! This year I decided to hide the eggs for each child individually, so that it wouldn't be mass chaos as 3 kids ran around pillaging for eggs! I never get good shots when I am trying to run and snap pictures! So, we did 3 rounds, and it was so much nicer! Alex hid eggs for his sisters and Leah hid eggs for Alex- they were so cute! I loved it! Celeste saw us hide the eggs for Alex, so she "helped" him more than he needed! She would say, "here, Alex" and then pick them up for him- it was so adorable! They were very patient while everyone found their own eggs, and then they redeemed their individual "Prize Egg" for a real prize from mommy and daddy! Alex got some Hot Wheels cars for his new race track, Leah got a pink Barbie watch, and Celeste got a huge pink ball and bubble bath! All in all, they had fun, and can't wait for the egg hunt at Grandma's tomorrow, since Grandpa puts money in those eggs! Lucky kids.


Celeste went first, and was so happy to find the eggs within her reach! She'd say, "oh, there's one!" Too Cute!


Leah was happy to help others find their eggs, and got so giddy that Alex didn't find all that she hid without help!!

Can you see Celeste pointing to the spot for him? That is her helping!


Celeste's picture of the candy isn't staged, but Leah wanted to look surprised! She is great!

2 comments:
Love Leah's pose! We had fun with your kids tonight. Hopefully they weren't too sugared up for you:) Sucks about the debit card. What is up with these people getting our credit info. Very scary!!
what a GREAT idea! I stalled ryan by asking him to count his eggs so ethan would have more time! Great pixs of the fam!
Post a Comment