Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

04 April 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter, Only She's Cuter



I took these pictures the other day because this is the new Celeste. Her new thing is to wear other people's shoes...usually mine and Leah's (which aren't much bigger than hers- Leah has tiny feet), though she has put on Alex's and even tried Dana's. She will fish them out of my closet, and can even walk down the steps in them- the runway awaits this girl for sure! Each day she insists on putting them on, but will not "dress-up" in any other way- I keep trying to put a princess dress on her to match, but she won't have it- just the shoes...it's all about the shoes...she is much like her mother! Bless the man that marries her...(I am grateful Dana just shruggs his shoulders and says, "whatever makes you happy!") I just bought new black sandles this week, and I am not counting how many I have...I don't have that many, but probably more than I need, let's just leave it at that! Did I mention that I got that black pair for only $3 and they are Daisy Fuentes- that I can justify!

10 comments:

Amanda B. said...

She is such a beautiful child! I just love the pictures! She and Bryan are adorable!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Future companions?!?!? LOL! Maybe. Celeste and Bryan are SO cute!...

You have the most adorable children. It was great that I was able to be at Alex's baptism.

Abbey said...

So Cute I cant wait until I have my girl to play dress up with. However, Little Ross enjoys his fair share of shoe fittings. He even carries my purses. Still so cute!!

everyday katie said...

Ok, LOVE it. It's not nearly as adorable when it's a boy.

Suzanne said...

Very Cute! You always find the best deals- $3? Where did you you steal them from? I need to go shopping with you.

Lauri said...

Kelly, since you're such a bargain shopper, you need to know about this website my sister-in-law showed me. It's mycoupons.com. Go to "shopping boards" then "look what I found-B&M Shopping Deals". It is a discussion board where people post deals they found at stores. Most of the deals are nation-wide. We have found out when Target's Christmas stuff is going 90% off and have shown up when the stores open. Last year we both spent about $50.00 and the back of my van was so loaded, I couldn't see out. But people post messages about all kinds of stores, restaurants, etc.

By the way, Arizona is in desperate need of teachers but you're right, the pay isn't great. The cost of housing is, however, going down. Katie had told me that you were wanting to move out here but that things just hadn't worked out for you so far. When it does happen, I'll help you any way I can...you can even stay here while you're looking for a place to live.

The Cochran Family said...

that is sooo cute. I have this picture of myself about that age with my dads UGLY work boots on, but its one of my favorites!!! Nice score on the back sandals!!

Home Management Group said...

Love the shoe deal, but wait 'til G.L. hears about it!!! ha ha

Autumn said...

AHHHH!! SO cute.

Tina said...

You're wrong Kelly, she is cute but you are beautiful. She will be so blessed if she grows up and looks like her mom!