Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

29 April 2008

Potty Perfection


This is what the happy potty trained 2 year old little girl looks like at our house...!

It has been just 5 days since we began wearing panties, and I must honestly say that it has been one of the easiest things I have done in a long time! I just think something clicked with her, maybe it was her friends that are going, or maybe it was the lure of Starburst for every potty success, but whatever it was, it is working!! She is even wearing panties all night! She wakes up so happy and announces that she is "dry, and I didn't pee in Diego!" Yep, those Diego boy briefs have been wonderful, and she is so happy! I love it! Let's just cross our fingers that we stay in potty perfection mode! And, that Target doesn't run out of Starburst anytime soon!

9 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow- how awesome for you both! :) I dread those days as my girls turn two.....I hope they are easy- I feel I have earned it after my boys! :) I hope it keeps going well for you!!!

Tina said...

Tell Celeste I'm so proud of her. Potty training is one of those things that I believe if they're ready, they'll do it and it makes life so much easier for you!

Suzanne said...

Wow- at night too! That's impressive. I hesitate taking that final step in wearing panties all night because I don't want to wash sheets all the time. Celeste is such a big girl now:)

Home Management Group said...

Yea!

Autumn said...

Congrats!!! That is wonderful news. Especially the evening part!! I think its so funny how toddlers seem to come up with their own time tables with this! Amazing. I love the Diego encouragement! Hey-whatever works!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Go Celeste Go! How exciting! I just cannot believe she is already old enough to be potty-trained, but I guess kids do grow up fast!
That is awesome that she is waking up dry too...what an accomplishment!

Jennifer said...

Congrats to both of you! No more diapers for you ever! I'm sure that is so exciting for you! Bryan thinks it is cool that she uses the potty now. He said, "That's a good job for Celeste!"

I am Laura said...

Lucky. Ally just learned a few months ago so I mostly get mad when I hear kids training so easily. Oh I wish it was that way for me. good work mom.

everyday katie said...

Hooray! What great timing...right before 2 1/2. That gives Reid three more months. Just think...no more diapers for you...ever.