They aren't shy around eachother at all!
03 April 2008
The Cutest Courtship
Well, I believe Celeste has found her love...Celeste loves Bryan! Oh, does she love Bryan! When I told her he was coming over today, she set a plate of food at the table for him, and when Leah sat there, she freaked out and said, "Bryan sits there!" She was not going to let anyone sit in Bryan's seat! She couldn't wait for him to come today, and each time they have played together, they are so darling, and today was no exception... Perhaps they have found their future companions! And it doesn't hurt that his parents are spectacular people and would make great family! I just loved watching them together today...if they aren't the cutest, I am not sure who is! Check out the love blossoming!
Look how nicely they share! They both love Diego, too, by the way!
Bryan rocks out and groupie Celeste dances on!
They are really groovin!
They are seriously into this!
Rocker chic has her glasses on wrong, but she does not care!
Guitar hero, Bryan rests between takes!
Oh, to be 2 and 3 again....this was the fun they had together today, and I was loving it too! They have become cute little friends, and if something blossoms one day later, I will not be surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That was great commentary for those pics. How cute is that? A year and a half is a nice age difference. It's amazing how well they play together. Parker and Reid aren't that nice to each other. So cute.
SOOOOO CUTE!! (I'm not biased or anything...) He had so much fun today and asked when Celeste can come play at our house again. He really loves playing with her and they are so great together. They never fight or argue and really look out for each other. Thanks again for having them over today! We love you guys!
I can't wait for that--Evey is in love with Isaac right now.
How stinkin cute is this? What great pictures!!!
How fun is that. Wouldnt it be nice if you could pick out the person you wanted your children to end up with. They would be a cute pair. Hey, at least she would have cool in-laws too.
You are so good at capturing the moment!
She's like her mom. Once she sets her mind to something there is nothing that can stop her!
She's like her mom. Once she sets her mind to something there is nothing that can stop her!
I remember having crushes on boys when I was 4...why not 3? Ok and seriosly I KNOW someone this happened too...listen. So, there was this couple met at BYU...got enganged...rehersal dinner, both sets of parents meet for first time...THEY KNEW EACHOTHER!!! They had been in a married student ward and these two getting married had been playgroup pals when they were iddy bitty....so you never know!
Post a Comment