I am not a short order cook! I make dinner, and that is dinner! On exception, if I make soup, I do make something else for the children, but other than that, nope. Things have been that way forever...so, along comes a picky toddler- who knew?! This sweet, darling, fun-loving, superman singing two year old is only in love with pasta! She hardly consumes any dinner unless it involves some type of noodle-preferrably with red sauce-
great! As if she is wasting away to nothing, (she's not), these are some pics of her with her favorite food...oh, and we seriously only have pasta 1 to 2 max nights a week, so the little darling is otherwise starving- can't you tell?!



Or here with Mac and Cheese, a second favorite...


Try not to pay attention to the crazy hair- she had pulled her pretties out after her nap, and would not let me put them back in! She is getting her first haircut tomorrow!! I will post some before and afters- I am sooo excited!!
5 comments:
that is so fun. I dont know what it is like to have a picky eater but something tells me I may soon know. Oh, and i was just thinking how cute her hair looked have fun with the hair cut.
First hair cut?!?!? That will be SO fun! I love pasta too so I am right there with her! (Good thing I married an Italian man, lol)
Nothing like kids and pasta! They just go together..... (except my boys never really have eaten it well until lately, but the girls like it! :))
Can't wait to see pictures of the hair cut!
I think her crazy hair is ADORABLE! I'm anxious to see the cut. She is so cute. HER personality just shines through in those pictures.
My two oldest are both picky...about different things, unfortunately. I have a feeling I'll finally get to experience a kid who eats anything with Gray. I can put the most disgusting jars of pureed food in front of him and he downs them in seconds without pulling any faces.
These pix are hilarious. I am excited to see the haircut pix!!
Post a Comment