Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

14 April 2008

Chapter 38

I found a few more pictures from our Spring Break with Popi that I wanted to post about. The pictures from the park are from Thursday, and check out what the men are doing...they do this more often than you think! The kids, of course, love the park and we had fun!









Here are a few pictures of the boys playing some basketball in our driveway this week too! I think they had fun, but Popi had a little too much, because he hurt his knee and couldn't golf the next day!! He did recover, because he and Dana golfed the day after that! Still, fun times...





3 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

lol...must be a man thing to just sit there and read while the kids are playing...
cute pictures though!

Amanda B. said...

Love the pictures of the guys....classic! :) The kids are so cute running around playing!

Glad you are up for a girls night! I want to plan it soon so we don't put it off & never do it!

Es Wells said...

Your picture are so great, even the action ones.Do you have a better camera than me, or are you just really good?