Are hosta plants the ones you were telling me that you can split off and they grow like crazy around here? I have these in my backyard and bought more bulbs but if I can split them then I'd rather do that. Now the question is... how do you do that? Nice pictures- it must be your new fancy camera!!
That's crazy to think you're just getting into spring weather. It's going to be 95 degrees today and could reach 100 by mid-week. YIKES! I guess it's time to break out the swim suit.
4 comments:
Are hosta plants the ones you were telling me that you can split off and they grow like crazy around here? I have these in my backyard and bought more bulbs but if I can split them then I'd rather do that. Now the question is... how do you do that? Nice pictures- it must be your new fancy camera!!
very cool pictures! I LOVE SPRING! :)
That's crazy to think you're just getting into spring weather. It's going to be 95 degrees today and could reach 100 by mid-week. YIKES! I guess it's time to break out the swim suit.
I didn't realize plants could grow that fast. I am amazed!!! So Beautiful.
Post a Comment