Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 April 2008

Car Wash $5.00- free if you're Mommy!

Today my sweet family washed my van!! I simply suggested that I would love my van to be clean, and they took it upon themselves to hook up the hose, get out rags and get it done! I am so thankful-it has been a long, dirty winter, and that poor thing never got washed! They even cleaned the inside! I love them! Here are a few shots of them working hard...
On a side note, the reason Celeste didn't help was because the hose went off and she was sitting in her little car, right in direct aim of the squirting water!! Dana and I ran out of the way, but didn't save the girl- she got a little wet, and was done with the washing after that! Ever seen the Seinfeld where George pushes the children out of the way, well, that is what we did! "Save yourself, Jerry!"

6 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

How fun! A family car wash! I use to love washing the family car when I was little! How fun!

everyday katie said...

I love washing the car on warm days, too. The kids think it's fantastic.

Suzanne said...

Great collage! I remember washing cars as a kid. I love a clean car. I always say it will rain the day after I wash my car and look we got rain today. Your luck must be just like mine:)

Autumn said...

That is SO cute. I love it.

Amanda B. said...

How sweet! Tell them they can come wash my car anytime! I don't care how nice the weather is- I can't stand washing my car!

Home Management Group said...

Save yourselves, Dana & Kelly! :)