Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 February 2008

Uh Oh!

I went to take new pictures of my now opened tulips for the day, and found out that the camera is not working! I saw it fall a day or two ago, though it was in its case, but apparently that was enough, because it will not even turn on... Bummer...I guess I will have to send it to be repaired...so that means no more pictures until further notice...I am sad...it could be worse, and there is good that could come out of this...I could get a NEW camera! Not so bad, right?!
Update on family illness, for your information:
Alex's strep kept him home for 3 days! He probably won't even play in his game Saturday morning...it is not fun!
Leah woke up today with a tummy ache, and she is laying around, though she had no other symptoms.
I have been sneezing all day, and Alex and I have used up two whole boxes of kleenex's!
What is goin' on?!
February has not been a fun month, yet! I am hoping next week will be better!!
I took these before the camera died, and wanted to post them of the bath baby...isn't she cute?!

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

Parker woke up with a cough...I hope it doesn't turn into something worse. Sorry you've all been sick. And sorry about your camera. I don't even know how to live without one.

Es Wells said...

She is too cute! I hope she remembers us when we come to visit!