Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 February 2008

Uh Oh Update...


I think the camera is going to be okay!! I let it dry out all day and night, and when I put the batteries in this morning, viola- it turned on!! I even took a picture to be sure!! I need to reset all the settings, but I think we might be okay! This is what my gorgeous tulips look like today...all open and in full bloom- so beautiful!
Update on our illnesses:
Alex, still down with a cold- I think the strep is going away, but the cold virus is ever present.
Leah, napped for over 4 hours this afternoon, but she ate dinner, and says she is feeling better-let's hope!
Celeste is bad...she was probably only awake for 3 hours the whole day! She and I slept together for the majority of the day... it was so nice to snuggle with her-she only wanted me, and I loved it- I just wish we both felt better and she was that snuggly all the time!
Me- this is awful! I have a splitting headache and the sinus pressure is nearly unbearable- I hate being sick!! I took Sudafed and Ibuprofen and they didn't even touch my headache! I feel like I got hit with a Mack truck on my forehead! This is so not fun!
Thank goodness for a non-sick husband who has done everything that needed to be done today for me! I am so thankful that he did it all and took care of us sickies!
Let's just say a prayer that he doesn't get whatever we have!!

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

Yeah...Spencer was home with Parker yesterday. Must be going around. I hope you guys are better soon. I'm praying nobody is sick on Wednesday...it's my big playgroup and I don't want to cancel. It was hard enough for me to get this together in the first place.

Abbey said...

I am so sorry you guys have been feeling so bad. That must explain why I didnt see any Ortman children in Primary on Sunday. I just feel bad that I waited until Thursday to check my blogs and see how my friends were doing. The good thing is at least school was cancelled two days this week so you all could recover.

Autumn said...

ick. Sick stinks. I'm so glad your camera's okay. The flowers are beautiful!