I will be sleeping well tonight...our Realtor just left our house and informed us that we are not moving right now! I can finally be at peace (since for a few weeks I have been worrying to death about all the things involved in a move), and know that this is not our time to leave our house. I am very happy about that- but I do see that our time will come-perhaps later this year, or next Spring. Either way, I am happy, and do still love our place- I love that I don't have to do any major projects, he even said I don't have to paint my blue kitchen over!! I love him- he is a great Realtor! He helped us buy here and we trust him and his judgement. We can't afford to pay to get out of this house, so until the market gives a little, not even that much, but enough so we can just walk away, we are staying, and quite frankly, "I am down with that!"
HOWEVER, if anyone knows anyone who would love to buy our house, we could be in the market at any given moment!! Just let us know! Tonight, I will sleep like a baby, that is until my baby climbs in bed with us around 5:30am...
HOWEVER, if anyone knows anyone who would love to buy our house, we could be in the market at any given moment!! Just let us know! Tonight, I will sleep like a baby, that is until my baby climbs in bed with us around 5:30am...


4 comments:
Leah needs to me in magazine adds or something. Can't you see her on the front of a Children's place add? She's a natural.
Sorry to hear about the move...at least you get to enjoy your updates.
I meant BE in magazine adds...I'm feeding Gray while typing.
Wow, that's good to know. I guess its good to be at peace with it anyway.
Glad to see you will be sticking out for a little longer. Hey at least you have a lot of room in your house. Your girls are so darn cute by the way.
Post a Comment