Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

04 February 2008

Chapter 29

When Dana brought home these tulips for me on Saturday, the first thing I said was, "Is this an early Valentine's Day gift?" I asked him that because I know not to expect flowers on the "expected to receive flowers day". He said, "No, you weren't feeling well last night, so I thought these may help." That was so nice, I thought (feeling bad for assuming they were for some other reason, like, you were mad at me, so I thought these would smooth things over...") they weren't though, and that was really nice of him. Tulips are my favorite flower, and they are in season somewhere, since the flower shop had these gorgeous purple ones just waiting to come to my house. I love them, and I love Dana for getting them for me! When we were married, the tulips around the Temple were so amazing, and so beautiful, that instantly I fell in love with them, and all the different colors, these purple ones are really colorful, and they make me smile whenever I walk into my kitchen- and they last, so I am hoping they stay for a while (since I won't be getting any new ones for Valentine's Day!!)

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

BEAUTIFUL! YOu took good pictures of them, too. Score Dana! Nice work. I generally get flowers for Valentines, Mother's Day, and Anniversary. Sometimes mother's day and anniversary over lap. Nothing like fresh flowers in the house.

I LOVED your couples tag responses. That's a fun game. Your pictures are so cute. I wasn't going to unpack pictures until we buy a house, but I may have to dig out old pictures for that one. You guys are so cute.

Autumn said...

Gorgeous flowers. Nice pictures of them and nice collage. I love fresh flowers!

Abbey said...

That is so sweet. I only get flowers when I get pregnant. Thats about every two and half years! They are beautiful and you did an awesome job on the pictures.