Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

11 February 2008

Chapter 30

Here we are again on Monday! I really don't like Monday's! Have I mentioned that before?! Mondays are my start to the week, and it seems like they last the longest of all the days of the week for me! The highlight of Mondays is I get to watch Prison Break- my breakaway from my world hour! I so love that show, and there is only one episode left this season! Not fair, not fair, not fair! For those of you who don't watch it, you are missing out! Not only are the characters really good looking, they are actually really good actors, and the script is so good! I will have to find something else to be my hightlight after next Monday- bummer! Thank goodness the writer's strike ended today, now there is bound to be something better on tv than American Gladiators! Now, that is something to look forward to!

On a lighter note, we are all feeling much better in our house, and we are looking forward to playgroup tomorrow and Valentine's Day later in the week! I made yummy sugar cookies today, and we are taking them to playgroup if I don't eat them all tonight! They are THAT good! Thanks to my friend Tiffany who willingly surrendered the best recipe EVER for sugar cookies! I only share with those I love, so email me if you think you are one of those and want the recipe!

I talked to my best friend that lives in Arizona last night, and I am soooooooo excited because she is coming to visit in July!! I haven't seen her since July of 2006! This was in 2003- she was pregnant, I was not, but nearly everytime we have seen one another, one of us was either with child, or had just delivered...she still looks amazing no matter which! I love her! We try to see one another once a year, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that well...like last year- she flew into here while we were on vacation in South Carolina!! She even borrowed our car, but I didn't get one second of her time- it was so sad!! But this year, I will get 2 whole days with her! So great! I am very excited and now I have something to look forward to this summer! Oh, and it's 78 degrees there, and 9 here- how unfair is that?! We could even get 6 inches of snow tonight! That means a snow day for my kids, and another day stuck in the house- good or bad? It would be great if I hadn't been inside for the last week! I need to get out!! I guess I will have to find something to do indoors tomorrow...that means I will post here! Lucky you!

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

I've never been interested in watching Prison Break. I'm a LOST fan. I too am grateful for the end of the writers strike.

I'll be missing you guys at play group.

I'm making Tiffany's sugar cookies this week, too. THE BEST EVER!

Fun to make plans with an old friend.

everyday katie said...

By the way, I'd love for you to post wedding pictures, too. I was just supposed to tag three people, but I've hardly seen any of your wedding pictures. YOu should post them sometime.

Es Wells said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. Nothing worse than a house full of sick kiddies! Happy to hear you are feeling better too. Love ya all!
es