Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

14 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! I love all the hearts, the pink and the sweetness it brings out in people! I woke up this morning to find to beautiful handmade cards from Leah and Alex on my pillow. They are so sweet and perfect!

I bought them new shirts for Valentine's Day- they weren't too thrilled, but I assured them that was a better gift than candy! Did they buy it? Um, no...but they weren't terribly disappointed, either- they get candy ALL the time, and Grandma will make sure they get more for the holiday!

The girls wanted to blow kisses to everyone for Valentine's Day, so here you go...love to you all!




3 comments:

everyday katie said...

Cute, cute, cute and more cute. I just about called you last night as I was making Tiffany's sugar cookies and thinking about you...I was afraid with the time change It would have been bad timing. I'll call you next week.

How's leah's eye? it looks great!

The Cochran Family said...

So cute...i'm adding you to my blog, hope yu don't mind. Just cause I'm lazy....

Autumn said...

I think that's a great idea-the shirts. What DARLING valentines for you! I can't wait for that myself.