Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

31 January 2008

Initial Frames

So, Autumn wanted to see what the initial frames I have made look like, so I put this together...I have made a few others, but forgot to take the pictures, but you get the idea...

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

Love them! It's my new favorite gift to make. So thanks for talking me through them when I made one for my cousins baby.

I made one in a bigger frame with the letter to the side and added a picture...also fun.

I'm so glad you introduced me to the wonderful world of Mod Podge. I love that you use a busy paper pattern for the background. I always get nervous to use anything but a solid color. But it works well. Looks like I'm going to have to go make one.

Home Management Group said...

Love the frames, of course. Also diggin' the slide show. You are quite the techno chic & look stylish!!!

Autumn said...

I love these!! Just today I was thinking I should ask you to post pictures! I love them.